Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Areas of Problems when Past Life Regression can be especially useful · When an emotional reaction is totally out of proportion to the event that caused it. · Negative feelings toward certain person or group. · Unexplained physical symptoms, such as allergies, persistent headaches, that have not been helped by traditional medicine · Psychosomatic reactions to emotions. · To release carry-over memories of past life traumatic experiences influencing the present life · Phobias, and addiction tendencies. · To understand purpose of present life. · Sexual problems · Low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness, intense guilt. · Low energy, creative blocks, recurrent nightmares De ja By. · For spiritual advancement · If you have a question…..why me? Why this happened to me? Why he/she is doing this to me? Why am I suffering like this? Why everyone takes advantage of me? Why I lost my love even when I was so sincere to him/her? Why I feel always lonely? Why is there a deep sadness inside me? Who is my soulmate?