Monday, December 16, 2019

Uneasiness in making eye contact



Uneasiness in making eye contact

Client told me I feel uneasiness in making eye contact since childhood, wish to find reason.


PLR Session…

It is morning. Many persons are in home. We are taking breakfast. I am a 17 year old girl wearing gown. I am very beautiful. It is a European country. We live happily.

Now I am 20 getting married nearby. I am with my husband in his home. Now I have a son. My husband goes to work. I only work at home. My husband remains stressed due to his work. He does not talk to me. It is very lonely life (crying visibly). My son is independent now. I lived a lonely life and died at the age of 40. It was a lonely life. I never socialized. May be this is the reason I feel uncomfortable with people. In light received Guidance.