Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Present life vs past life - a PLR session



Present life vs past life - a PLR session

A client told I feel very sad and lonely. In my present life I feel suffocated and usually hurt by family and friends. I feel like visiting my past life.

Session…..             

I am small 8 yr old boy standing in a red soil ground. I am alone. It seems I am looking for someone. A woman is looking at me from a little afar. I feel she will come to me. Some men are also entering the ground. The woman ran away. They come near me and tell me I am an illegitimate child. I am afraid and ran towards village. I reached a small house. A woman is cooking meals. I am helping her. We are waiting. A man and a boy came. We are now taking food. The three of them are absorbed in themselves. I feel isolated and all alone. The boy is their son. He brought me to his home. The boy loves me and treats me as his brother. He is looking at me and giving me more food to eat.

Now I am 15 yrs old and clean shoes in the village.  My brother has joined army. The man does not like me. He beats me a lot and calls me bastard. My brother came back and got married. He shifted to some city. He started some business linked with stones for me. He calls me Madhav. I am bodily very weak. Whenever the man comes he treats me very badly. Nobody likes me in the village.  

I am 30 plus. I could not marry. Life is ok. The woman is dead. We all are sad. The man came to live with us. My life is fine when my brother is here but when he goes for work my life is difficult.

I am 45. One day the body of my brother came. I am very sad and feeling at loss. Now I am afraid about myself. I am still living in this house with his father. Our fights are on the rise. One day few men came to house. The man locked me in a room. After sometime he opened the room. I am trying to get out of the room but he did not allow and stopped me. He wrapped a cloth around my face. I am feeling suffocated. He is beating me. It seems they are taking me somewhere. I feel many more people are with him now. I feel I am lying on the ground. Someone is beating and breaking my hand. I am very afraid.  They are now burying me in the ground. I am breathless and suffocated. I die. At the time of death there was too much pain in my body and I was suffocating. I was unwanted. No one was mine. The brother is my present life mother. In light the soul consciousness felt healed and message received ----“self love”.

Reorientation…
It was a difficult past life but I do not know why I feel light. The present life is better, maybe I have a step father but my mother and sister are with me. I will try to appreciate the good things I have in present life.