Monday, December 9, 2019

Why my life becomes troublesome all of a sudden? I want to know about my past life.



Why my life becomes troublesome all of a sudden? I want to know about my past life.

Session...

I am a man getting ready to go to office. There is tension at home because of my wife. My small daughter is here. I am sitting on a black chair, upset and lost, in my office. It is evening time, every one left office but I am still sitting confused. Now I am sitting on a bench in a garden with some other woman. She is supporting and comforting me. I am feeling good but guilty. I think I am going with her to her home. Again feeling so confused and I return back to my home. After few years one day I left home for office but took some other road. I keep on walking and left city. It is night I reached some wild area. I reached a hut. A shepherd lives here. I live here now. Sometime I feel angry inside. Sometime I feel sad. I am getting weak and old. I keep on thinking about my life. I died in that hut. I was very confused at the time of death. I feel I remain confused in that life. The lesson I learnt that I left my home for happiness but did not find. I should have lived the life which I got making adjustments.