Saturday, December 14, 2019

Why do I keep on delaying my progress?



Why do I keep on delaying my progress?

Client asked Dr Vandana; why do I keep on delaying my progress, am I afraid of something? I wish to know its reason.

Session...

I am a girl child inside a home. My home is warm. It is morning. My mother is sitting on chair. She looks worried. It’s a big house. I don’t have anyone to play with. I am 6 years old. I just keep sitting. I am sad and feel like crying. My mother always looks worried. There is also a man. He is my father. It is night. I am sleeping in a big room. I am feeling very lonely. I am crying. My mother came into my room. She looks worried and she is also crying.

Today is my birthday. We are in the garden. There is a table. There is cake and lot of other things. Other children are playing in the garden but I am sitting and just watching them. I am feeling sad. I feel something is wrong with my health.

It is night. I high fever. My mother is with me and crying. I feel I could not make that night. My last thought was my mother is worried and suffering. I was losing. I was very lonely inside. The lesson I learnt that I should have enjoyed my time with my mom. My mother is also my present life mother. The life I finished I could not do much due to physical issue but I feel in my soul memory it is also there in my present life that I could not do much. I feel this is the reason behind my nature of keep on delaying progress in my present life.

Now I am in the light and getting some Guidance. The light is very bright.