Sunday, December 29, 2019

Water phobia and past life link..



Water phobia and past life link..

This small past life glimpse came at the end of the first past life in a PLR session. Client has severe water phobia and recently it increased so much that client had a feeling of choking while drinking water. As a therapist I wished to explore this issue at the end of session and a glimpse linked to water phobia is experienced.

Past life.......

I am in a very small room filled with dirty green water. I am scared. I have been given some punishment. I am jailed inside this room. Persons dressed in white are watching me from outside the room. I am choking. I could not get out of the room. I died. I saw them mocking me.

Reorientation....

The client died due to choking and suffocation inside water, this explains his/her intense water phobia.