Thursday, March 8, 2018

An army captain--revolutionary in past life



Past life experience of an Army Captain having tendency for injuries on the right side and feels it a hindrance to achieve his main goal in life.

Session……..

I am a boy standing outside my home. A British soldier on a horse back hits me on my right side. My right shoulder, hand and knee are badly wounded. I run inside my home. My mother tends to my wounds and my younger sister is watching. My father works against British rule. I am growing up. The wound on my right knee does not heal and is getting worse. It pains on and off to the extent of becoming a habit to endure the pain. I get good education, work from home and meet many people. Now I am a prominent person working against British rule. My father now works more aggressively against the British. Both of us have same aim but differ in our approach to goal.

I am married and love my wife. (I recognize her in my present life). I do not plan to have kids because of the type of work I am engaged in. My father leads a group of revolutionaries. He is attacked. I reach there. He is lying on the ground and does not respond. He is dead. The British soldiers crush my feet, right side of the body under their boots. I am not able to stand. People help me reach home. My father is being cremated.

It takes long time for me to heal and feel better. I leave my home to work at a big level. We are a small group gathered at some isolated area. We are now more aggressive revolutionaries. We make bombs and throw them at the British. We live in secluded places away from home. We do not harm our people. We are now known public figures.

They locate and surround us. We are captured and taken somewhere to lock us up. They torture us and do not provide enough food. We are not bothered. They tie our hands at the back and take us somewhere away from public. They shoot us one by one and we fall on to the ground smiling. I am happy. My right knee still hurts. I am lying on the ground and have a smile on my face. I die happily. I sacrificed my life for the independence of my country.