Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Emotional attachment & Past life link





A 30 year old bachelor in relationship with a married woman for the last 3 years came for past life regression. He feels attached to her daughters more than her. He was looking for an answer to his Why?

Session…..

It’s a palace somewhere in the state of Rajasthan. There is lot of hustle and bustle all around. I am 30 and the ruler but not happy. I feel lonely. None is close to me. I have three queens but no children.

There are many Dasi’s in the palace. One of them is very beautiful. I am very attached to her. I am 40 now and married her (married woman in my present life). I am very happy. I have two daughters from her. They are growing up. Time is running smoothly.

Now I am under lot of tension because of the other three queens. My daughters are getting trained in warfare. They sit with me Raj Durbar. They are learning everything very fast. They are very bright girls. My tension of the palace is increasing. Now my daughters are young women. They do not want to marry. After taking my loyal Mantri in confidence I crowned the elder daughter the ruler and made the younger one Senapati. [married woman’s two daughters]. They both are ruling very well. There is no risk to my palace and kingdom.

At the age of 62, I leave palace along with Dasi, my fourth wife, to live in forest. My daughters visit and meet me. I am very happy and peaceful here. We are together all the time during their visits. I died at the age of 70. My last thought was; I wanted to live with her more. Lesson learnt “Happiness is very important in life”.

REORIENTATION……..

This woman and her two daughters are the same. I loved all three of them so much in the past life that is why we are not able to part ways despite so many odds in our relationship.