Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Disturbing dream & Past life link



The subject has a sense of belonging to old Forts and recurrent dream of jumping off the cliff linked to his Past life.

Session…..

It is Jaisalmer in the year 1868.  My mother calls me Bhanu Pratap. I am 20 years. My father has fixed my marriage with Senapati’s daughter. My mother is happy. I am getting married.  I feel my married life is not good. My wife does not sleep with me. It seems she loves someone else. We do not have children even after five years of my marriage.

I am 35 and going all alone somewhere. I reach a Guffa and enter inside. I am digging. I bury something. I ride back to the palace. 

I am walking in the dimly lit corridor in the palace. I reach near the room at the end of corridor. My wife is lying in an intimate position with a man. They are speaking to each other and laughing. I feel bad and am hurt. I return back.

I gag my wife and drag her down the stairs to the pond. I drown her in water. I killed her. I spent whole night near the pond. Next morning I tie that man with rope and drag him to the jungle. I am very angry. I left him badly injured in the jungle. I now climb up the hill and reach the cliff. I jump of the cliff and fall to the ground hitting many trees on the way. My left palm is badly injured. My head hit the ground. I am hurt badly and bleeding. I die. Lesson learnt; One cannot get love by force. Patience is required.

Reorientation…..

Doctor Raghuvanshi, I need to have patience in current life also and now I will work on developing patience in life. I have a birth mark on my left palm.