Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Gruesome End & Demonic Entry in Past Life.

Gruesome End & Demonic Entry in Past Life.


A 33 years old educated woman living separately with her eight year old son. Her son is not able to speak. She faced physical and mental torture at the highest level in married life. She feels responsible for her son’s problem; her state of mind is not settled.  Also feels a “Black Saya” covering her off and on.  She cannot let go her separated husband though she fears danger to her life. She still resists divorce.

Regression: 
I am 19 year old girl and in a marriage party.  A handsome man in Navy dress is giving me a lot of attention. There is another man looking at us with jealousy. He came to our home and talked to my parents. We are getting married. He doubts me. My life is very miserable now.  I have two sons. I am under stress and fear of life. I am lonely. My husband is beating me. There is severe pain in spine and legs. I am crying.

I am walking towards my home. There is the Navy man on road and he is trying to talk to me. I am running away from him. My husband is looking from the window. I reached home. I am very scared. He is beating me and dragged me to the bedroom.  He hit me on the head with a rod. My head is wounded on right side and is bleeding. He strangulated me. I am in my bedroom on the 1st floor of my home.  There is blood on the bed sheet and wall.  My body is severely mutilated. The room is very cold.  I am 26 year old.  My name is Maryanne. I am dead.   My husband is pacing fast in the room. He has killed me. He is also my present life husband. (visibly felt body pain and  sadness. She cried a lot). It is dark now. There is another dirty wound on left side of my head. It looks very odd as it is not bleeding.  Blackness is entering inside the body from this wound.  There is lot of chilling in spine. It is scary. (Healing done). I am buried. There are very few people at my funeral. Nobody asks anything from my husband. My sons are crying and keeping yellow flowers (subject cried a lot). Lesson learnt: I regret not being fearless.

I am a red flame. I am angry and frustrated. (Healing done). Now I am whiter and going up in white light. It’s peaceful here. Received Guidance from my master white bluish light; you will now let go. (Subject relaxed and became quiet)

Re-orientation:  I am repeating similar married life pattern. I am feeling “I can let go”. Now I will not live in fear.