Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dog Phobia, convulsions linked to past life dog bite and head injuries



Dog Phobia, Convulsions linked to Past life dog bite & Head Injuries

Subject: 17 year old boy, dog phobia since childhood, history of convulsions, MRI and EEG report normal still had anti-epileptic treatment. headache on and off, Recurrent throat and chest infection.  Crackling sound in the knees had past life regression.

Session:

On Screening: Red spots on the knees and dirty yellow patch in the throat area. Divine light helped in releasing.

Regression:

I am a boy 10 years of age running in a street. Mob is running. It seems riots are taking place. A dog suddenly bites me. (Subject in agony and pain) [Healing done]. I fell down, hit my head and injured my chest.  

I am in a hospital. I am coughing. I am having fever and chest infection. I am dying due to this problem. I am sad. My wife and son are left alone. I am a light going up and now I am in a very big white light. It is very peaceful and pleasant here. I am allowed to stay here. Silence…………………… (Pause)

I am very small baby boy. I took birth in Australia. My father is holding me in his arms. Accidentally I slip and I fell down the stairs onto the floor. My head hits the floor and I am dead. I am going up into the same white light and rested there only for few days as I have to live my life. I am in my present father’s arms. I am a new born baby boy.

Re-Orientation:

1)    He felt something moving out from knees and throat.
2)   Subject smiled and said he enjoyed the session. History of convulsions in childhood (with normal MRI and EEG) maybe result of head injuries in both the past lives.
3)   Dog phobia because of dog bite in past life.