Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Recollection of past life session




A recollection of past life regression at Dr.  Raghuvanshi’s Clinic.

I am going to share one of the most amazing experiences of my life which changed my understanding of relationships and made me a better, calmer receiver of the universal energies.
I am a student of psychology myself and always believed in life after death and re birth.  I am educated but deep inside I always had this curiosity to know about past lives.  I feel there is lot more to feel, learn and teach. Thanks to my liberal family and especially to my father who was a very learned person. I was free to express and pursue what I wanted. Despite being born to parents, one of whom is religious and the other atheist, I believed in this supreme power and followed a faith which I still cannot name.

My life pattern, personal traits combined with my passion and desire to know more made me even more determined to read about life after birth, re birth and many more similar subjects. The more I read, the more I wanted to know. Life also started getting tougher & tougher and so did the insecurities.

I always met people who required my help and somehow I end up doing everything for them on my own.  My relationships did not last more than 3-4 years despite putting in maybe 100%.  I had this weird dream about my father that would wake me up in tears and shaken. I kept travelling back to India despite my dislike. Something kept pulling me back to India. The queries “WHY AM I THE ONE TO SUFFER, WHY WAS I ALWAYS ALONE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED TO MAKE EVERY ONE HAPPY, WHAT WRONG DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ?” grew bigger and bigger in my mind.

Session 1:

I jumped 4 lives in the first session that explained my restlessness in present life, my soul had never rested after departing in each life. It was always in search of a better life and a better home which never happened. I got the answer to the weird dream about my dad as he happened to be my lover in one of my lives who left me and never came back.  I could relate most people in the session to people in my current life. It was amazing.

In one of the lives I was subject to abuse by a man of a particular belief (shall not name) which explained my immense dislike for men of that belief. He hurt me and in an incident my shoulder had got dislocated [felt the same intense pain during the session]

My father had refused to take me home after my mother died during child birth. I landed at an orphanage home where I was subject to child abuse for over three and half years.  The abuse forced me to run away from there and that maybe one of the reasons why my relations break. I am the one who wants to run away from the relation after I have permitted mental and emotional abuse. Ending a relation is more of a celebration for me.

I have always felt and been lonely as those around me thought I am tough and strong enough to handle it. I got the answer to this question too. In all the 4 lives I jumped, I was always alone waiting, never ending wait for my family/husband / lover or someone to come and rescue me. I also got the answer why do I keep coming back to  India, I was an Indian in 3 of my lives, two births in Rajasthan and one in Punjab where I died and my cremation was as per Hindu mythology.

The most important lesson I had learnt was “Men are not trustworthy. They always use  and abuse you and then leave” which explained why I always met the wrong people as that were the vibes I was sending  to the universe all this while and universe was working to make me meet untrustworthy men . I was shaken.

By the grace of GOD this insight has taught me not to feel like a victim. Now I know the root cause and all I have to do is to completely uproot it.

Session 2:

I was an 11 year old boy (my present life nephew) and alone, waiting for family members to come back home. Eventually everyone returned home but I still felt alone. I had a step mother and a step brother whom I loved but we were disconnected. My step mother was holding me by the elbows, shaking me and asking me to leave the house. [felt pain in the elbows]. Eventually they left as she had insecurities and could not stay any more. I could relate them to my present life mother and elder brother.

I could sense myself to be between 17-19 yrs, had cut my left wrist and bled to death. Now I was a bright light watching my dad from above who was all alone.  I was no more in the house.

The amazing part about these sessions is that one can immediately relate the events to present life and re experience and re live those moments, one feels the physical pain and cries in painful events, and gets immediate answers to many questions or maybe better called mysteries. 
I remember I always felt I was a step child to my mom and after the second session I knew why that feeling was always bothering me.

I also realized why there was a disconnect between my elder brother and me, two reasons : One  He was a step brother in my previous life who left with his mother and never met me again and  Second due to his speech problem which he has even in present life, we could never talk.

Now I know the speech problem of my step brother was due to the fall he had on his first birthday and not by birth and so is the same in the present life. The incidents were different but in both lives it happened around the time of his 1st birthday and in both lives it damaged the tongue due to which he could not speak.

I forgave my dad and mom. I learnt “PEACE COMES FROM FORGIVENESS”. I experienced peace, hope and happiness after forgiving my father and my step mother. I felt blessed when I healed my brother.

The experience has changed the way I see relationships now and in fact the way I see life now. I now know my purpose of life. I am now sure to find the way to achieve what I am supposed to.