Friday, March 2, 2018

Deep rooted feeling of Mistrust and Past life link




Mistrust and past life link.

Session.......

I am a man wearing some very rough and unkempt clothes among green vegetation around a cluster of wooden huts. It seems very old time somewhere in Ireland in the 1700s. I have a small hut, a small piece of land and two horses. It is time of civil disturbances. People are scared, their houses are being raided and ransacked. Their land is being confiscated. People are not friendly anymore. I am always busy discussing the day to day events with others. We all are alarmed and armed to protect our families.

I am the spokesperson of the people in the area. We worked to reach a compromise and settle the issue without any bloodshed. I could see flashes of cruelty, killings and houses set on fire. I am on a cliff at the end of the fields waiting to meet a man from the neighbouring village. We are to talk and negotiate so that we could unite and have peace among our two villages. I am standing on the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea wondering how we could go back to old times when everyone lived in peace.  It seems I am no more alive and looking down watching myself drown in the sea. It was near sunset when I was pushed down the cliff into the cold sea. The surprise and shock of being pushed off the cliff combined with the freezing cold sea waters stopped my heart beat. I am dead. My head had hit part of the cliff and wounded badly while falling down. (subject had the feeling of heaviness, agony and pain at the back of head). I moved up into white light with great difficulty. In light, master light blessed me and helped me get relief and rest there. The glimpse of the eyes of person who had pushed me down the cliff also helped me recognize the person in my current life.  Lesson learnt; “never trust anyone”.  

Reorientation...

Now I know that when deep inside one feels no one is trustworthy and thus do not trust people, one continuously sends wrong signal to the universe. The mistrust issue in my relationships has always been very deep. Many go through bad relations or encounter problems with friends but they do not become so extremely cautious like me. I could understand that lesson learnt “never trust anyone” in my past life is so much deeply engraved in my soul that I was quite comfortable with it when it was constantly repeated in my current life. This brought loneliness into my life.

Past life regression therapy helps you re-live, identify and re-experience all the pain and trauma and then release the same for good.  This therapy brings an understanding that it was a matter of the past and it is not going to happen again. This understanding helps you stop repeating unknown fear and send wrong signals to the universe.