Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fear and Past life linkage



Fear and Past life linkage

A 43 year old man having constant fear of getting sick, recurrent dream of finding himself in ICU and panic attacks came for Past life regression.

SESSION…..

I am 35 years old man Meditation in a Shiva temple located in a small village with few mud huts. it is India and the year is 1884. I am not happy. It is morning. I am teaching children Sanskrit shlokas recitation. Now I am alone in my hut. Something is missing in my life.

Guided towards childhood ------ I am living with a couple but they are not my parents. My mother died at the time of my birth. I do not see my father in the hut. I am around 10 years old. A group of Sadhus came to our village and took me along with them to a very old Kali temple far away from the village. They told me Goddess Kali is my mother. I now stay there and work for them. Sadhus have very long hair, their bodies are covered with ash and they often laugh loudly. They eat weird things. I am too afraid of them. I do not want to live with them. I am 18 years of age. I run away from there and reach Shiva temple in the village. I want to do Tapasya but cannot do because there is too much sadness in me. My life is very hard. I am lying on cot outside the hut for quite a long time. I am sad and there is too much burden on my heart. I want to go to Shiva temple but I cannot walk. I died at very old age. The villagers cremated me. My last thought: Karm To Karna Hi Padta Hai. [One has to do the Deeds.]

REORIENTATION ……

He told I have unexplained sadness since childhood. My soul memory of time spent with those weird sadhus is cause of panic attack in present life. My long time bed ridden event of past is the reason of my recurrent dream of lying in ICU. He said thank you Dr. Vandana, for assisting me in understanding the cause of panic attack/ Fears since my teens. He felt he released them in session.