Monday, April 23, 2018

A query and past life link



The daughter of a 42 year old woman is having Asperger syndrome. She told her daughter drains all her energy. She took PLR session to understand why do I have such a daughter?

Session……

I am a 30 year woman looking at my dry barren fields. I am very sad as other’s fields are green with crop.  Mine is a very small kutcha mud house. We are very poor. My two children are hungry. I am cooking food. My husband is sitting. He is lazy man and does not work. I work very hard. I see my daughter with someone. I do not feel good.

Now my house is big. We are very comfortable. It seems there is marriage at home.My husband is very angry at my daughter and throws glass on the floor. My daughter is crying. I am with her in another room. It is evening now. My daughter is running and I am running after her. She jumps from the height and died due to head injury (started crying and cried for a long time). My daughter was 16 years old. {daughter in present life also}. There was a man of our age who wanted to marry my young daughter. We agreed and he gave us money in return to build house and live comfortably. This was my idea. We were very poor. My daughter was beautiful and I thought we cannot protect her. The boy she used to meet was also very poor.

My husband is very sad. Now only our son is with us. I am 45 years now. My son is married and having kids. I am not well, have breathing problem. I am dead. The last thought was I could have saved my daughter. She never wanted to marry that man but we forced her. We could have married her to the boy she used to meet. She requested me so much to let her go but I did not listen to her. My body is cremated. My husband and son are there. My husband is also my present life husband. My son is the son of my brother-in-law in this life. I feel attached to him. It is 18th century Madhya Pradesh.  My name was Ishwari.

Reorientation… She desires to have a son but she could not conceive again after the birth of her daughter. Her daughter, the only single child, is getting all her attention, care and love in this life.