Friday, April 6, 2018

Unexplained sadness and past life regression




SESSION…….

Ours is a simple small family comprising of my parents and one younger brother. My father expired when I was 18 years of age. My mother is also my mother in the present life. I married very late to a girl 20 years younger to me. My wife doesn’t listen to me. I compelled my younger brother to leave home within a year of my marriage. I took hold of all the ancestral property and money. This is 1865. Now I have a daughter. My health is not good. I am always under stress. I worry a lot about what will happen to my old mother, young wife and my daughter without me. At times I do think I did wrong my brother by denying him his share of ancestral property and money. At the time of my death my daughter is 8 year old and I also have a 2 year old son. Family is sitting and watching me. There is no one to cremate me. I am relieved that I am free but I still feel a lot of burden on my heart. I carry guilt of having denied my brother his share in the ancestral property.

Lesson learnt…… The wise old men rightly said “one should not deny the legitimate share in ancestral property to one’s siblings”.   

REORIENTATION……

My younger brother in past life is also my brother in current life. I love him a lot and take a lot of care while dealing in money. The burden on my heart is gone. May be the guilt of past makes me walk looking down to ground. I do hope soon I will be free from the unexplained sadness.