Thursday, April 5, 2018

Curiosity about past lives



Curiosity about past lives

A 35 years old man curious to know about his past life came for the past life regression. 

1st life……
I am in my home with my wife, son and parents. Few soldiers entered the house and are firing. I came down stairs after hearing gunshots. They stopped firing when they saw me but it is too late. They shot every one dead by now. I am holding my wife in my arms. They told it was a mistake they came to wrong house.

I am all alone in the house feeling very lonely. Now I am going somewhere wearing formal dress. I am a Diplomat. I am in some meeting. There is also a lady attending the meeting. We are getting friendly now. She shifted to my home after a year. Now she is pregnant. She gave birth to our son. We are happy. I am financially comfortable. It is mid 18th century. My son is grown up and my wife has died. I am all alone again and getting older. Now I am in eighties and too weak. My son came back with his family. I died at the age of 90. My last thought was about my first wife and parents. Only had I been present with them, they would have not been shot dead and saved.

Guided to the master light, masters blessed him. The master light told him, he is yet to experience something more and he entered another life.

2nd life…

I am a man 20 years of age. It is very old time. We are wearing leather dress and have weapons. I am going somewhere. I reach a home at night. It is my friend’s home. His family is trying to convince me for something. They want me to return back to my own home. I am married but I do not want to go back. I went very far to the mountains. I enter a cave and start tapasya. I came back after many years. People told me that my wife killed herself because she thought I will not come back. I died in old age. I left my home because I was not happy with the fights. My wife is also my present life wife. My last thought was that neither I could tell her my mind nor she could understand what I felt. My friend and others cremated me respectfully. I am going very peacefully towards light.

Reorientation….

Doctor Raghuvanshi, in light I had a vision that I have been born in family of my Gurus. This was my present life birth glimpse. I feel  like to  explore many more of my past lives.