Saturday, April 21, 2018

PLR session written by client



She wanted to know why she does not trust her lover. The distrust makes her unhappy.

Session….
PLR session with Dr. Raghuvanshi was a wonderful experience. I had never ever thought of experiencing my past life.  

I am running happily wearing a white gown by the side of a clean water body. I reach my big home looks like a palace having big pillars. A man is there whom I love a lot. {He is my lover in the present life}. It is New Zealand of 1814. We are quarreling because he does not want to stay here. He wants to go back to England. His social respect is more important than my love for him. I want to stay here. He, the man I loved most does not respect my feelings. The fight is getting aggressive and he pushes me back. I fall on the floor and start crying.

I am in a court room with my people. I am queen, people call me Queen Elina. I am wearing crown. An old couple came to me. They are New Zealanders but not Maoris, the tribals of New Zealand. They have two small babies in their hands and tell there is no one to look after them in this world. I take the babies in my hand. They are cute baby girls. I decide to look after them forever.

In that very moment dark clouds and thunder storm head towards palace. I know it is bad omen. Something bad is going to happen. I order and send babies in safe hands to England.

I am very anxious, step out of the palace and walk towards beach. There are two persons, clothed in black clothes holding swords, coming to kill me. One of them slits my neck. Ah h hhh! extremely painful. I die with the thought “why”?

Later a Maori leader came, put my body in a coffin and buried me. Dr. Raghuvanshi guided me to understand about the well being of those two girls. They are very safe at our palace in England. I find the answer for my distrust in my present life lover. The two girls are my present life twin daughters.

Lesson learnt…. Use your own wisdom before trusting someone. Thank you Dr. Vandana Raghuvanshi.