Thursday, April 26, 2018

Hurt & Confused and past life link




A 39 year man hurt at broken relationship and confused came to understand the reason via PLR session.

Session….

I am a Seth and live in Chandni Chowk. My name is Lokuram Saraswati. The year is 1900. I am married living with my wife and obedient sons. I am a satisfied, social and religious man. I am a regular visitor to temple and enjoy good prestige in my Biradari. 

I am now of 50 years. I am stressed and there is lot of pressure in my heart. I delivered a wrong judgement under influence of Biradari. The widow has lost her property due to my wrong judgement. I feel I did wrong to her. She also cursed me for my judgement. My sons are getting married but I am not happy inside. I am always restless. I always feel hurt. Now I feel confused while making any decision. I have everything but as time passes, I feel her curse will make me suffer in my next lives. Everyone respects and loves me.

I am almost 62 having chest pain. It is afternoon and I am at home. My whole family is around me. I remember Lord Shiva and want to surrender to Him. I have heart attack and die. I am cremated. A lot of people came. At the time of death there was lot of pressure on my heart and a feeling that I did wrong to the woman and she cursed me for that. Lesson learnt one should take balanced decision without any prejudice.