Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Missed opportunity





Session….

I am 36 wearing a top and skirt running a bakery shop. I have a daughter. My husband died in road accident when my daughter was 3 years old. I started running a bakery shop. It is South America. I am very lonely and feel the need of companion. An unmarried man in my locality has proposed for marriage but I do not accept it. My daughter, 11 years of age now, does not approve of it. It is somewhere in 19th century. I do not think about myself and just focus on taking care of my daughter. My daughter is now a young woman getting married in a church. She left with her husband to another place.   

I am very lonely and sad. Now I do not take interest even in the running of bakery. I am not ready to go with my daughter also. My health is deteriorating and it is more to do with mind. I feel very sad and regret to miss the opportunity of having a company. The man is still unmarried but I do not have the courage to ask him for marriage. I spent whole of my life all alone missing badly the company of some one.

I am dying. It is early morning. I have deep sadness and burden in my heart & mind. My neighbours informed my daughter about my death. I am buried.

Lesson learnt…..

One should have the courage to accept and not miss the opportunity that knocks at your door. One may not get it again and repent later on once missed.