Monday, April 2, 2018

Highly qualified still not happy



A highly qualified man lonely since childhood, experiencing unexplained sadness, unknown phobia came for PLR session.

Session……..

I am of 15 years with golden hair, good looking, physically very strong. I think my brother is also of my age. I and my brother, Greek prince, are practicing sword fight. My father likes me more than my brother. I have the similar built as that of my father. My brother is not like us.  My father expired when we were young.  My brother is brainy and tricky person. My name is Altieb. In my youth my brother tricked me into war. I always go to war. I am winning and capturing more land for my brother. My brother is the King. His name is Alitwas.

It is night time. I am 35 yrs old now and in a market. There are many people walking through the market. Many Egyptian warriors are also there. They do not look at me. They avoid eye contact with me.  

Now I am climbing stairs in a palace. There are few people. I am in a simple room. There is a big bed lying in the room. I look in the mirror. I am very strong man. I am alone. The people in the palace are relaxing by the fire. It seems I don’t mingle with people. My office is like dungeon. I work hard 24X7. I don’t feel anything. I think I work for the King. King doesn’t live here. People are controlled with iron hand. They are not happy. Nothing ever happens here. Life is always same.

Now I leave the palace on king’s order. I am being taken on a boat. I reach an island; there are few people there. They don’t talk to me. I am sitting like a statue on a rock. I am very sad. I want to talk to people. I have grown up beard. I don’t have anything to do.  I just sit on the rock and stare at sea. There is no home, no work, whole day I sit on the rock. I am jailed. Earlier also I was in jail, the palace was the jail.

Now I started training people on the island. One day during the armed training a guard hit my right arm with spear (subject started pressing his right arm). I am rolling down. The guards are hitting me with spears. They tie my hands, drag me and lay me upside down on a big stone. It seems someone stabbed me and I am badly wounded. I bled whole night. My last thought was that they will kill me. They carried and dumped me in a big jungle so that no one can find my body. Now I understand my brother used me for his gain and then killed me. I lived a sad life. I can see white light now.  Master light guided him and gave him books. 

LESSON LEARNT….

I could have said no to my brother and should have not killed people in war. I could have lived a simple life somewhere. I was physically strong and could have stood for myself.

When asked to forgive his brother, he said it was my choice. My brother tricked me because I had Ego of my physical strength. He exploited and manipulated my ego. In that time physical strength was worshiped. I was big and strong and when young I had an inflated ego.

REORIENTATION…..…
 I feel severe pain on my right upper arm sometimes.
2     I have one brother in this life also. We don’t stand each other since childhood.
3    It is very important for me that people meet and talk to me at my work place.  If I do not feel         belonged I don’t go to the work place.
      In my past life, at the time when I was imprisoned in the palace, I used to think I have lot of work and responsibility so I used to do lot of mental work without any results. In the present life also I do mental work more but achieve less.
      I was very brave till class Eight.
6    In this life I read everything / all subjects.

He was very satisfied with past life experience and told -- Doctor, I will come again for one more past life session.