Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Unexplained body pain and past life link



Un-explained body pain and past life link.

A 34 year old man came for past life regression session to know the reason behind his unexplained severe pain in both his arms. His MRI neck and other diagnostic medical tests are normal. He takes leave from his office 5 to 7 times in a month due to this pain. He is under debt and faces financial burden in this life.

Session….

It is India of ancient times. I am crossing a river in a boat. I am in my village. It is afternoon and few men are taking me by arms to the back of a palace. Now they are dragging me in the corridor. We reach a “Tehkhana”. I am pushed down the stairs. A man shackles my both the hands with iron rings. This is happening to me for not returning the money I owe to people. They leave me in Tehkhana and lock the Iron Gate from outside. It is very small room with only a small round window for light and air. I keep on pacing inside the room. I shout a lot but no one came. No food is provided to me. The heavy iron shackles on my both the hands are hurting (visibly he held both his hands in front as if they are shackled together and cried with severe pain for almost 10 minutes. It was too long a time to witness such human suffering and then his body just limped). I am dead.

Guided to the light, the body got 4-5 strong jerks more on both the arms. The past life pain embedded in body cells got released.

After the session, he felt lightness in both the arms. As a therapist I think, the past life regression therapy is a wonderful therapy module to heal unexplained body pains.