Sunday, July 22, 2018

A past life



A person came for past life regression to understand present life.

Session…..
I am a man standing in a lawn of big home. It is 17th century. I wear hat and keep a stick in hand. I am in my 30s. I have a very big farm. Many people work for me. I am single. I do not feel any body is suitable for me and so do not marry.

I am taking round of my farm. A young couple is hugging each other and smiling. I saw them. I went to them and started beating both of them with stick. The stick has a metal cap. They are crying. The servants came and started begging to stop beating. Someone pulled the girl away. I keep on beating the boy. It seems he died. The girl cursed me you left me alone so you will always live lonely life. She also fell and died. I felt bad.

Now I live silently and feel very low. I am sick. I could not sleep in night. I feel restlessness and lonely. My heath is deteriorating. I am on the bed. My servants took over my land. People cheat me of my money. My body is just a skeleton now. I died alone. The foul smell of my decomposed body spread and the servants buried me in the courtyard of my home. Lesson learnt: one should not be cruel. In light the message came forgive yourself.