Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Recurrent lower abdominal pain, right ovarian cyst and past life link




I want to release my past life blocks that are causing me tendency of recurrent lower abdominal pain and right ovarian cyst said a 35 year old woman who came for past life regression session.

Session….

1stlife
The sky is overcast with dark clouds and it is likely to rain heavily. I am a woman, walking very fast to reach a house. It is an English house in some European country. My husband is at home holding a 2 year old baby boy. There is argument between us. I am three months pregnant. I am not happy.

It is morning and my husband is taking me somewhere. He is holding baby. I am very upset. I am crying. Now we are with some medical person. I am being taken to another room. I am lying on a table in delivery position for abortion. It is very painful. Pregnancy is terminated. My husband brought me home. I am crying. My unborn child is gone before coming to life. All is at stand still at home. My husband is not able to understand what to do. I die within few months due to deep sadness. My husband is holding the baby. My body is in a coffin. There is so much pain in my lower abdomen (crying). My last thought is of pain in my lower abdomen (visibly hands were pressing lower abdomen constantly). My husband places flowers on my coffin and speaks “Zule ! I am sorry”. I am buried.
(Healing done)

2nd life

I am working in a office holding a good position. This is recent times. I am returning back in a car after office hours. It is week end. I am going to meet my parents living far away. It is raining and dark. Road is not good. My car suddenly stopped. I step out on to the road holding an umbrella and waiting for help on the road side. I wave my hand to a big vehicle approaching me. The vehicle is very near but does not stop. It hits me and I fall in front of the vehicle. My lower abdomen, pelvis and thighs are crushed under the vehicle. The pointed tip of umbrella pierces my right side of abdomen and ovary. I am dead. My pelvis and reproductive organs are filled with small stones (visibly held abdomen tightly, folded knees and started to remove something for 5 minutes, her being in traumatic pain was visible, she had tears in eyes and lot of cell memory released during this time and finally her body relaxed).

Guided to master light she felt that the master light placed a white energy ball on her lower abdomen and her whole body became white light. She felt two divine hands handed over a small baby in her hands. There was smile on her face. Past was released and healed.  Thank you divine.