Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Life support "An inseparable Friend" and past life link



A past life regression……..Husband, Wife and her life support “An inseparable Friend”.

Session….

There is a clean water fall flowing into a shallow river. There are stones at the river bed clearly visible through the water.  It is a cloudy day. I am a small girl in a big house. Someone threw the wall clock down in anger and broke it. I hide myself behind a pole. We have a joint family. There is a big dining table along with many chairs. He is saying sorry for breaking the clock. I am on bed and he is feeding me. It is palace like room with a beautiful bed. We are playing some game he is my father.

I fell down in to the water from a high rise building. I am 7-8 yrs old. I swam out of the water. My papa, wearing water cap, says very good. I do not have mother. I have golden hair. I am in a saloon getting my hair curled. I am very beautiful. I kept my purse in an old times vehicle after coming out of Saloon. Children are playing. I am also sliding on the slide along with them. I am 15-16 yrs and happy. I am wearing light blue colored frock.

I am going in a chariot to a party and saying good bye to someone. I am grown up now. I am wearing gown and he (friend at present) is wearing hat.  I am dancing with him in a ball dance. He is looking smart. He is my husband. He said go home I shall soon come. He is telling me good bye. I go home. I am vomiting.

There is maid and a doctor. My father (present life father) has called the doctor. Doctor told I am pregnant. He came back. He is very happy.  A son is born. We all are happy.

My son who is 8-9 yrs old broke his leg 8-9 yrs. He is our only son. We love him. Our son (husband at present) is very intelligent. Our married life is very good (smile).

No girl wants to marry my son. We are worried. My husband sets up a handicap club. My son has opened a braille school. He teaches everyone how to read. All three of us decide we shall always live together. We work for people. It is Britain of the times when people visited India. My husband is very smart. He loves a lot. We get social recognition. People respect my son.

I am 75 and on my bed. My son is here. I am sick running fever. My son is applying cold sponge on me. It is night.  I am sleeping. I did not wake up in morning. There is a nurse and my son sitting on the couch in the room. I am dead. I am buried.

Last thought: My son is left all alone. I want to go to husband. Life was good with husband. Lesson learnt should have two kids. (sisky)

Guided to light, guidance came that all 3 of us shall live together in every life and work for people. We shall get Social recognition. Do not focus on earning money. Work for everyone. Money shall follow. My friend (my life support) is younger and should be taken care of by me. He should listen to me (longtime deep silence)