Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lack of trust and past life link




I am wearing very shabby clothes. I am some place having wooden houses among greens. I realize it is a very old time sometime in Ireland of 1700s. I have a humble wooden hut, small farmland and two horses. It is the time of civil war and disturbances. There is lack of friendliness among each other. Everyone is scared of being open to communication, many houses are being raided. People are being removed from their homes and their farmlands confiscated. It is troubling times. I can see flashes of houses being on fire, killing & cruelty. I am busy discussing the day to day life with other men. We always remain alarmed and armed in order to protect our families. Everyone decided that I would be the spokesperson of the area. We tried that could reach a compromise and settle the issue without any bloodshed.

I am at a cliff at the end of green field and by the sea shore waiting for a man from the other neighboring village to talk and negotiate so that we could have peace amongst our two villages and unite. I am standing at the edge of the cliff looking at the sea and wondering how beautiful it would be to go back to old times when everyone lived in peace.  

I am pushed off the cliff into the cold sea waters near the sunset. The water is so cold that the shock of cold water made my heart stop beating and I drown. It is the shock of being pushed off the cliff combined the freezing cold water that killed me. The eyes of the person who had pushed me off the cliff, seems to be very familiar to me. It seems I know who he is.

I am going through too much pain and agony that I find it difficult to move above as I have no strength and feeling heavy. I have very severe pain at the back of my head. My head had hit an edge of a stone projecting of the cliff while fall and got head injury that gave such a severe headache. Guided to light I reach the white light with difficulty. I am with my soul mates and the master light. Blessings from the master light helped me rest and get relief from my pain .
Lesson learnt : “never to trust anyone blindly”.

Re-Orientation…


Dr.Raghuvanshi, Now that I think of the trust issue I have had in my relationships I see it has always been very deep , there are many more people who go through bad relations or have problems with friends but no one had become so extremely cautious as i was. I had recognized the flaw in me and i was doing my best to causing some part of my loneliness. I am glad that i regressed to this life as past life therapy helps you, re live and re experience all the pain and trauma and then it releases the issue for good, once you identify an issue in a past life session you release that pain and this therapy brings an understanding that this was a matter of the past and it is not going to happen again as a result we stop repeating our fear and we stop sending the universe the wrong signals. Thank you Doctor !!!