Thursday, July 26, 2018

Experimenting past life regression



Truth about reincarnation.

A man of 38 yrs. of age with curiosity of reincarnation came for Past life regression.

Session…..

I am a 25 yrs bald monk wearing saffron clothes. I am standing and a lot of people are sitting listening to Lord Gautam Budha’s teaching.

It is night and I am sitting on a cot in a hut. Next day I am going to bazaar for Bhiksha. I am walking on a kutcha path with my eyes lowered to ground. I walk and now reached at some other place. Here everyone is dressed like me. We all are very quiet and peaceful.

I am walking for almost last one year and going somewhere. Now I am sitting under a tree watching the rising sun. I again start walking holding a walking stick after few hours. I feel I am 30 and enter a village. I go to shops for Bhiksha. The shopkeeper at a shop gave me rice but I told him I can’t cook it. He gave me jaggery instead. I continue with my journey. It is day time and now I am sitting on the banks of a river eating jaggery. I am listening to the mesmerizing sound of flowing river. I like the sound and meditate. It is night now and I  sleep under a tree on the bank of the river. Next morning few villagers came and offered me food. I stayed there for some time.

I want to go to Sarnaath and continue with my journey. I died after few years. My body is cremated. People lit my pyre. I was at peace at the time of death. In light the message came improve your meditation.