Thursday, July 5, 2018

Unexplained lower abdomen pain and past life link




Unexplained abdominal pain and past life link.”

Past life Regression of a 34 year old woman with un-explained severe lower abdominal pain and feeling of self-pity.

Session…..

I am a 5 years old girl playing with my brother. We are Christians. My father makes fruit jam. Now I am young woman going to attend marriage at a relative’s place. It is some European country. I am wearing beautiful gown. My father finds a suitable boy there and fixes my marriage.

I am getting married in a church and very happy. My husband is in defense forces. We have a good home. He plays piano. Now I have a small baby. Life is good. My husband leaves for war and tells me to take care of the baby. As time passes, he visits 2-3 times to meet us and then he does not return ever. I receive a letter intimating that he is missing. Later I am informed he has died.

The house owner starts visiting us frequently. I want to get his help in some paper work. I get friendly with him. After some time, he transfers the ownership of the house in my name. I am pregnant.

It is a dark room with beds and windows. There are 8 to 9 ladies inside the room. I am wearing a gown and going to another room behind the curtain. There is a male doctor. I came here to abort. A lot of blood and even small baby parts are coming out. I am in severe pain (she screams with pain for some time). I reach back home and take rest. I have a female domestic help with me.

My daughter is now grown up. She has a man in her life. She is very happy. She is getting married. After marriage, she stays nearby only. I always have abdominal pain. It happened due to the delay in my decision to go for abortion. I did not recover fully after abortion. My health is deteriorating. I die due to this abdominal pain. I am about 50 years. I am watching my body. There is dark color rope below my waist attached to my lower abdomen. (Healing done). My body is buried. Stone “Anny - 1827 to 1876.” I am not able to move towards light. My guardian light came to take me to the light. In light Soul consciousness is healed.