Saturday, July 14, 2018



“Un-explained feeling--I do not want to live & Past life link”.

A twenty seven year woman with history of suicidal attempts, came for past life regression to know - Why don’t I want to live?

Session……..

I am a 12 years boy living in a beautiful home. My parents are fighting. It is a routine with them. I have school vacation and my parents are fighting over - who will take me to my grandparent’s home. Next day, they make me board the train alone and tell me grandparents will receive me. They are still fighting and the train departs. They even do not say good bye to me before departure of train. I am angry. The train is running at a high speed. Suddenly it starts making lot of noise. The train has derailed. I am bleeding. Many of us are shifted to hospital. Others have attendants with them but I am all alone in hospital. Last thought before I die, I am so lonely, even if I die - so what?

I am buried in nearby cemetery. I am playing and enjoying. I roam around. I am roaming and playing with butterflies & birds. They are my friends. [guided to move to light, initially there was lot of resistance – why should I go? asked to forgive parents- why should I forgive? lot of counseling done and then with consent and help of loving light, moved to light]

In light, master guidance came and advised “taking your own life is not acceptable in universal law”. He could assess planning stage and found that his future is happy and bright.

Subject let me know, after one year of PLR, that she did not have even a single thought of suicide since her PLR session. She is in love planning to marry soon and is a Happy person.