Saturday, July 28, 2018

Curiosity about past lives.



A 43 yrs beautiful woman came with a feeling that she should experience her past life.

Session……

I am 20, a very handsome Roman soldier living in a barrack along with other young and good looking soldiers. It seems today is a holiday for us and four of us are going to city. We are crossing a big park on our way to city. We are entering a very big building. It seems there is some community celebration happening. It is a good food and dance party. We all are very happy, talking and enjoying. I am dancing and talking with a beautiful girl now. Suddenly the building is falling and there is destruction all around. It is a earthquake. People are running out and away from the building. I got badly hurt and am not able to walk of my own. The girl is supporting me. She is asking me to come out. I feel I am the only one who is wounded badly. All other are running and seems to be fine. We reached near a park and I sat on a stone. I cannot walk. It is night now and I am all alone. I also want to go back to barrack. I am having lot of pain in my body. It is early morning now. I am quite disappointed. I feel I am dying due to the wounds. I died on that stone with pain and my body is lying on the stone. I am watching from above. All people are leaving the city. A very beautiful angel came in beautiful cart. She is not a earth creature. She is angel Haniel. I am in the cart with her. I am looking out of the window of cart. People are very much in trouble but they are not aware of our presence. I am moving up as a white flowing energy. There is musical sound all around. My body is left on the earth. I am in the light. Angel Haniel is advising me; love yourself. My Master advised me to work as a medium. I asked the Master why do I have to struggle a lot in present life? He answered in one of past lives you were a big tribal man who enjoyed hurting and chopping trees. I received the blessings from Master and angel for the present life.

Reorientation……

The experience of an Angel Haniel helping me to go to light will always remain with me. I am very intuitive in this life. My Master told me to work as a medium. I will consider it. Dr Vandana I understand the reason behind my unexplained body pains. I was so handsome and my body was so much injured that my last thought was of pain. I am confident that slowly the pains will leave my present body. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience.

curiosity