Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Karmic pattern linked to past life




Karmic pattern linked to past life.

A young married woman came with the question - Why there is no love in my married life? Why my husband is like this? Why do I have height phobia?

Session…  1st life.

There is a water fall off the hill. I am a young girl sitting with my feet in water. It is morning. It seems I live alone in a hut in a jungle. I bring wood to cook food. I have a dog. Someone took my parents away when I was 8.

Now I am almost 20 and decided to leave forest. I see a white house and reach there. There is a big fat man of 40 yrs in the house. He forced himself on me and kept me in his home (he is my present life husband). I do house work and do not speak. One day he came and started shouting at me. I am crying. He left the house. Same day I also left the house and went up to corner of the hill. I jumped and died. This is very old time in India. No one searched for me. Lesson learnt: I should have fought.

2nd life

As a therapist I guided her to second past life to have more and clear understanding.

I am a boy with a girl. We are 25 yrs old. We love each other. It is morning 11 am time.  It seems I hit her on shoulder. She started crying. I leave after that. I come back home and talk to her nicely. We are husband wife.

She is pregnant and cooking food. She is not finding something. I am again shouting at her and she started crying. I am not good to her. A baby girl is born.

I am a carpenter and keep on fighting with her on small things. She feels suffocated. She always remains sad. She is not well but I do not care. She died at the age of 40 and I buried her. It is some recent time in 1920s. Now I keep on thinking why I used to shout at her. My daughter is grown up. I keep on smoking, coughing. I am sick. It seems now I am in my 50s. My daughter had love marriage. Her husband is not good. He hits my daughter. Once he tried to press my neck but I pushed him back. He fell and hit the corner of a table. He started bleeding. I took him to hospital but he died. My daughter does not talk to me. I am always sad. It was a lonely life. I died in sleep at the age of 72.  

Lesson learnt: one should not get angry. My last thought was had my wife been with me. It seems my daughter’s husband is my present life husband.

I guided her to light the masters guidance came “Be happy”.