Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Soul mate: Two little words, one big concept. A belief that someone, somewhere, is holding the key to your heart.



A doctor came for past life regression because this will lead to more awareness about self.

Session…..

I am in a dance party with my husband. We are happy couple. It seems I am pregnant. Now we are coming back home. I am not feeling well. After a month I gave birth to baby boy. We love the kid very much. Our family life is very happy.

Our son had accident and lost his legs. He is almost 9 years old. He is on wheel chair. We are sad.
My husband made a handicap club. We all three are now actively working for handicaps. Now my son is in 20s. He learnt Braille and started teaching blind members of the club. We are doing many type of activities. My husband is smart, practical and loves us a lot. We are getting social recognition. My son is also a respected young man but he is not getting any girl to marry. No girl wants to marry a handicap. We are worried. We also have a pet dog. Our life is busy. We made a pact that we will be together in all lives and we will always do social service.

I am old. My husband is no more. I am not feeling well. My son is sitting with me. In night I died peacefully. My last thought was my son is left alone. Lesson learnt : one should have two kids. My body is buried. A lot of club members are present. I can see the name Sicily while moving towards the light. In light received certain guidance.

Reorientation….

The son is life partner and husband is very close friend at present. The subject told, Dr Vandana, all three of us bond very well together since 1st year of medical college.