Sunday, July 15, 2018

Deja-Vu and past life link



Deja-vu and past life link

A young very beautiful Sikh girl came with query why do I have a lot of liking for Muslim religion? The glimpses of being a Muslim girl come to my dream since my childhood.

Session…

I am inside a very big bungalow. It is Azan time. A lot of people are here. Now I am going with my Ami for shopping to gold Jewellery market. It is an old time. It seems 1857. We are shopping for my Nikah.

After few days news came that my fiancé has expired. Later on my Dada Abu decided to get me married to a very rich Hakim 10 yrs older than me. My name is Habiba. I am wearing lot of gold in my Nikah

Now I am in my new home. People here are educated. They speak Farsi. I am not educated. Now I have three daughters and one son. I am 37 yrs now. I educate myself and now write down medicines with my husband. At the age of 44 year my husband had heart attack and is no more. I am a religious person now. My son left for other country after some time. My daughter got married in Iran. I also went to that country and learnt about gems and quartz and started healing people. I came back to my own country. I am happy with my life but feel lonely. At the age of 70  I left body reading a book. I was very peaceful. I learnt a lot from life. I received love. My last thought was I should have loved my husband more. The lesson learnt:  Appreciate what you have. My children came and buried me. Guided to light received blessings in light.