Monday, February 12, 2018

Craving for Alcohol and Past life link


A 43 yrs old man came for Past life regression and said; Dr Vandana I feel my soul is always craving for alcohol. Why do I drink so much that I feel I do not exist.  I do not know why I drink but I know I feel as if I have to drink.

Session…..

I am a young girl sitting by the road side in a big market.  A woman is crossing the road and stopped in front of me. She is looking at and talking to me. She is taking me with her. I am in a house with 7 to 8 persons. They are good people. I just remember that my father brought me to market and left me there. I was living on the road side on food and money given by the people.

I am a little grown up now. Things are good in this house but I do not like to live here. I feel outsider. I want to be free. I am leaving this house. I am wearing a black gown and roam around.  It is 19th century. It is some foreign country. The city is deserted on the outskirts. Not many people live here. I found a small room below stairs in a deserted house. Room is open and vacant. I started living here. I am not afraid. I go to city daily. There is a shop. People are baking something in a shop. I am eating and drinking. Then I go back to the room.

I come to city area and manage to get some money. I always wear black gown, eat and drink. I also bring bottle to my room. It is my daily routine.

I feel I am old now. I am still wearing a black gown. There is Lot of empty bottles lying around in the room. My visits to the city are less now. My life is very lonely. I am in deserted area. Most of the time l felt sad in my life. I lived to drink alcohol.

I am no more. Before my death I drank a lot. I was totally drunk. The last thought was a total blank. I did not learn anything in that life. In light met his spiritual Guru. The guidance came  “meditate then only you will be released”.