Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Truth about Reincarnation


Truth about reincarnation.

A man of 38 yrs. of age with curiosity of reincarnation came for Past life regression.

Session…..

I am a 25 yrs bald monk wearing orange brown clothes. I am standing and a lot of people are sitting. Gautam Budha is teaching.

It is night. I am sitting on a cot in a hut. Next day I am going to bazaar for Bhiksha. I am walking on a kutcha path with my eyes lowered towards ground. I walk to everywhere. Now I reached at some other place. Everyone is dressed like me. We all are very quiet and peaceful.

Now I am going somewhere. I am walking for almost last one year. I am sitting under a tree watching the rising sun. I start walking again after few hours. I hold a walking stick.

I feel I am 30 yrs. I entered a village and went to a shop for Bhiksha. The shopkeeper gave me rice but I told him I can’t cook it. He gave me jiggery instead. I continue with my journey. It is day time I am sitting near a river eating jiggery and listening to the sound of flowing river. I like the sound. I meditated. It is night I am sleeping under  a tree on the bank of river. Next morning few villagers came and offered me food. I stayed there for sometime.

I want to go to Sarnaath. I continue with my journey. After few years I died. My body is cremated in fire by some people. I was at peace at the time of death. In light the message came improve your meditation.