Friday, February 23, 2018

Experience the Past life




Experience the Past life.

A person under lot of stress and apprehension came to experience his Past life.  

Session.....

I am in a university in Chicago. It is a sunny day. I am sitting in the lawn and studying. A boy stops by and asks me a question. We often meet thereafter and are in love. We are married. I am well settled. I have a good job. I wear formal clothes to office. The houses are modern. I am more successful than my husband. He is still struggling. After about 6 months of marriage, he received a letter from his home and he left. He did not return and never showed up again. I waited for a few months and left for his home.

I am a young woman in mid twenties walking through country side. I cross a bridge and reach a wooden house. I knocked at the door and a lady opened the door. She is the care taker. I enquired about the person I was looking for and she told that he no more lived there. I was told that he had left with his wife and father. I turned back and started walking back towards home. I could not believe that my husband had left me without even telling me. He had left me for good under family pressure. I was hurt, really hurt.  (subject cried with lot of agony and pain)

I am teaching students. They are of all ages. I am very happy and contented. I am healthy and active woman though i have greyed.

It is a tall building in New York. I am with an amazing person. I am having tea and discussing some books with one of the greatest spiritual healers of the modern age. I follow his technique as a healer. I am immensely happy to know that I am associated with such a great personality.

My husband has come home. He wanted to explain his sudden disappearance and apologize to me. I assured him that I have already forgiven him. I told him that I would appreciate if he never comes back again.

I am delivering a lecture to a huge audience. As soon as I finished the lecture I started feeling uneasy. I asked a student of mine to take me home. I reached home and I asked him to leave. I knew the time of my death has come. I took shower, changed into new clothes in white, sat on my bed, said my prayer and watched myself moving up fully contended, satisfied and at peace. It was an amazing experience.

In light master light was there to heal me.