Friday, February 9, 2018

Fear of getting married and Past life link



A 32 yrs single woman came for past life regression. She told, Dr Vandana, I feel like I am blocked by my Past. Why do I not want to marry? Why do I have a fear linked to my marriage?

Session……

I am going on a pathway downstairs and reach a cave like place. I cross it. There is a garden, trees it is nice sunny day. There is a lake. It is late evening. I am sailing a boat. I am a young woman wearing blue robes. I have got a hood on. It is very old time. I reached a house lots of people are there. I am laughing with them. There is a boy of my age with blue eyes. He is charismatic, attracts people. He is not sitting with me. He is dressed in old fashioned clothes. I feel we have some connection. I look like 14 yrs old girl.

I am leaving. He looks and waves at me. He is smiling. I have to go. He is saying something to me. He is 17 yrs. it is a very simple house. I think I stayed there at night because it is now mid day. Air is windy I m in garden with him. Apple trees and orchid flowers are here. I am hugging him. I am upset and crying. I love him. I feel some kind of fighting is going and he will not come back. It is time for him to leave but I am clutching at him. It started raining. He is wiping my face. He left. I felt very upset and angry. He looks back and he is also crying. We love each other. To me it seems as if some storm is coming.   

Few years have passed. Someone came and gave his cross wrapped in his clothes.
I am standing on a cliff near river. I feel a bright light.

[as a therapist when I guided her towards light, the passage to the next past life unfolds…….]

I am a girl performing solo a violin in front of lot of people in an auditorium. People are appreciating but I think it is not perfect. I feel I have to do better. I am being congratulated but I am not happy. I am 17 yrs of age. I think I am not from a rich back ground. My name is Jenny.

Now I am in practice room. There is a boy also. He is playing Piano. When I looked at him I feel like I saw him before. I am also practicing. After that we went to beach. It is an European country. I went back to home and started studying.

I see myself in a bridal dress with flowers looking very pretty. I am very happy. I am very young. My dad is very happy. It is an English style small wedding.

My husband is well off and loving. It is strange that I am already pregnant. Everyone is so happy. We are sitting in a car with driver going somewhere. We are talking to each other. Car is going too fast. We told driver to slow down. Suddenly we met an accident. I am ok. Driver is ok but blood is here. My wedding dress is soaked with blood. My husband is not ok. He is hurt badly.

I am in a house, with my dad, in black dress. I feel I have lost everything. His house is beautiful. I am looking at his piano and my violin. I covered them. I could not bear to look at them.

After few months I had a baby boy with blue eyes. I feel like he is with my son. I can see and talk to him. I am happy. Child is happy.

After few yrs I meet someone and remarry. He treats my son well. He is now ten yrs old. My son plays violin. He is very good at it. I am just a house wife. I smoke a lot.  My son is a young man and became musician.

I am sick and suffering from lung cancer. I am in mid forties. I smoke a lot. Doctor asked me to stop it. Few months went by. One day my son and husband were out. I dressed beautifully, listened to beautiful music, started drinking and smoking. I am holding my wedding photo with him. I am taking few pills and go to bed. I know I will not wake up again. Death came easily. My body is thin and skinny. My mind is at peace. My last thought was I am going to see him again. I am holding photo with frame tightly at the last moment.

In light the Master light said you will meet your soul mate and will recognise each other.  On the way back to earth planet Jupiter is blessing me for confidence, strength and love.       

Reorientation……..

Thank you very much Dr Vandana for this amazing experience.