Tuesday, February 13, 2018

PLR helps you to Know your Past life Karmas.



 Past life Karmas.

A 23 year old girl, who lost her father at the age of 4 and mother at the age of 21, facing feeling of sadness, panic attacks and anxiety, came to know about her past life bad Karmas. She has water phobia and suffers epileptic seizures. She is living a homeless life since the death of her father. Her grandfather gave all of her father’s property to her uncle so she does not have a home. 

Session 1

It is a desert. I am a very happy girl.  My parents [my current life parents also] are here. My father is an affluent person and owns a big white house. Something is happening. People on horses came. My parents hide me. They killed my parents along with all others present in the house. A man (my present life grandfather) along with his son came and now lives in our palace like home.

It is afternoon and sun is at its peak. I am alone in my room. It has a big window. The room is dark. It gets lighted up by sunlight and moonlight. My name is Saana. It is 1902. I met a boy of my age while on a walk. We meet regularly. The man, who now lives in my home, arranged our marriage. The boy’s parents were known to us. I got married but I stayed at my parent’s home because I have their memories with me. My husband goes far from here to work and comes back daily.     

I am pregnant. It is delivery time. I am surrounded by many ladies. My son is born. I am bleeding heavily. It was difficult delivery. I am very happy but soon realized our son would not walk.

I am standing by the side of the window wearing a white dress. I am in lot of pain and crying. The man along with other people came and told my husband died in an accident and now you do not have the right to live. The man orders people to arrange wood to burn me. I am 32 and my son is 4 years old. I am crying a lot. I jumped off from the window and hit the ground head on. I died on the spot. It is so strange, instead of burying they burnt my body. My last thought was feeling of too much guilt that I left my son behind. I was remembering my parents. The lesson I learnt is that one has to strongly resist and fight for oneself.

Now, I am sitting by the window and looking at my son. He is sitting all alone on the bed. No one takes care of him. This man (present life grandfather) was after my father’s money and home. It was he who got my parents killed but pretended that he has come to take care of me. They told my husband has died in an accident. But he had sent men on horses to snatch money and throw him off the cliff. All villagers had watched it but none told me the truth. This man wanted our property for his son but his son grew up worst kind of man always angry and an alcoholic. Even his son [strange, he is my present life uncle and my grandfather gave him my father’s share after his death] died due to alcohol few years after my death.

My son is all alone in the room and sad. I feel guilty. The house is on fire. The man got burnt in sleep. My son, now 10, also died in that room. I went against Nature’s law and Almighty’s wish.
When asked to forgive the man, she said I can’t and refused. In light, her father was waiting for her. He said he loves her and he is there to protect her. Then he told her to go back.

Session 2

I am a 12 yrs. old girl. My parents died in an accident. My grandfather (also my present life grandfather) brought me up. He drinks a lot and is making life difficult for me. I left him at the age of 18 and started working. It is LA and my name is Alexandra.

I am on a beach with five of my friends. We are on a boat, drinking and enjoying. Suddenly water started entering boat and it is sinking. I had epileptic stroke due to fear. All of us drowned. I died at the age of 22 in water. My last thought was of fear of being alone.

Guided to the light, her master violet colour light came. When asked, why the grandfather is harming her again and again, the answer was, you killed his child out of jealousy in one of your lives. He cursed you that you will lose your parents. Now it is all over. She asked for forgiveness from her grandfather.

Reorientation…..

She said I now feel relaxed. I found all answers. Thank you, Doctor Vandana.