Saturday, February 3, 2018

Curious about your past life! you can experience it! Read wonderful past life story


A 43 yrs beautiful woman came with a feeling that she should experience her past life.

Session……

I am a very handsome Roman soldier. We live in a barrack. We all are young and good looking. It seems today is a holiday for us. Four of us are going to city. We are crossing a big garden on our way to city. I am 20 yrs old. We are entering a very big building. It seems there is some community celebration happening. It is a food and dance party. We all are very happy, talking and enjoying. I am dancing and talking with a beautiful girl now. Suddenly something happened, building is falling and destruction all around. I got badly hurt. People are running out and away from the building. I am not able to walk. The girl is supporting me. It’s a earthquake. She is telling me to come out. I feel I am the only one who is wounded badly. All other are going and seems to be fine. We reached near a garden and I sat on a stone. I can not walk now. It’s night now. I am all alone. I also want to go back to barrack. I am having lot of pain in my body. It’s early morning now. I am quite disappointed. I feel I am dying due to the wounds. I died on that stone with pain. My body is lying on the stone. I am watching from above all people leaving the city. A very beautiful angel came in beautiful cart. She is not earth living. She is angel Haniel. I am in the cart with her. I am looking out of the window of cart. People are very much in trouble but they do not know about our presence there. I am moving up as if wearing a white flowing energy. There is musical sound all around. My body is left on the earth. I am in the light. Haniel is telling me love yourself. My Master advised me to work as a medium. I asked the Master why I have lot of struggle in present life? He answered in your one life you were a big tribal man who enjoyed hurting and chopping trees. I received the blessings from Master and angel for the present life.

Reorientation……

The experience of an angel Haniel helping me to go to light will always remain with me. I am very intuitive in this life. My Master told me to work as a medium. I will consider it. Dr Vandana I understand the reason behind my unexplained body pains. I was so handsome and my body was so much injured that my last thought was pain. I am confident that slowly the pains will leave my present body. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience.