Thursday, February 8, 2018

Glimpses of Past Life


Glimpses of Past life.....

A Past life Story.

I am walking with my parents in the street. I get separated and am lost. It’s evening now. I am crying, a black guy came and took me along him. He raised me at a farm.  I am 17 wearing brown cowboy pants. I have become popular and the farm owner has asked me to take care of the farm. I am not helping the black guy in any way. I do not obey him anymore. He is jealous of me.

It is Mexico. I am standing in a corner and smoking. I can sense that people fear me. They talk to me because of my fearless and mischievous behavior and not out of true respect. Next I hear the black guy calling me by name from behind. He hit me on the head with a sharp edged weapon before I could turn my head fully. I can feel the pain but see no blood. This guy, whom I now recognize, has played a very major role in my current life problems too.

I am 28 years, tall Italian man with brown hair, wearing good clothes. I am married and settled in New York with my two kids. I am very short tempered and attached to my wife but did not love and respect her. I think women are only there to reproduce and they can do nothing in life. My wife’s name is Mary (she is my mother-in-law at present). I smoke a lot. I am a chain smoker. I do not work and remain at home most of the time to protect my family. I have people who work for me. They bring me the money. I have killed 4 to 5 persons including the black guy in a state of revengeful attitude. I feel the black guy and his actions made me turn into a Don. I feel he is responsible for polluting my soul. [amazing I feel the same about this person in my real life who made me decide wrongly to get in situation that i never wanted to be in]. I am the Mafia Don now.

I have an assistant, named Billy, who look after and take care of everything. He will run the business after me. He is a friend in present life, someone who has a major role in my today’s misery.

A shootout between two gangs is taking place in the street. I am shot in the right knee and right side of the stomach.  Billy took me to a place where I feel I stayed for 3 months to recover from the wounds. My knee is healed {interesting at 34, I had knee problem that could not be diagnosed despite tests and MRIs. Doctors simply advised to avoid for 6 to 9 months any physical activity that could stress knee} but the stomach wound is still infected {more interesting a birth mark exactly at the same place}.

I am at home crying and shaking. My wife has sent both my sons with Billy thinking they were safe with him. The feeling of loss is so intense that I could never forgive my wife for this. My wife is packing her suitcase and wants to leave. I did not stop her and let her go. Now she is in a home for women without family support. She dies a lonely death at 34. Only my younger son attended her funeral.

My sons, now young men, are with Billy. My elder son is a very cruel and shrewd man, a bad soul with scary eyes. (He happened to be my closest person in current life, who ruined me). My younger son is not happy and remains aloof.

My elder son has come home. He is furious and wants to kill me. He thinks and believes I forced his mother to leave and am responsible for her lonely death. I explained to him that she was not happy and left the house of her own. I showed him the cupboard that she had taken all her belongings herself. He calmed down and left, at this moment.

I did not like my elder son. He was cruel and a bad soul. He killed many people. He was not my son, he was my Billy’s son. I feel I never told this to my son as i did not want him to hate his mother.[Interesting the mother of the same person in my current life had ran away with her lover after marriage and was brought back home].

I am 75, very weak because of excessive smoking and the stomach wound. I am trying to switch off the light. I fall and die. My dead body remained unnoticed for 7 days and eventually discovered by the neighbors. I was not leaving the place till my body is taken care of.

In white light I blessed my younger son and moved up and above with great struggle.  I forgave the black guy, my wife, my elder son and Billy. I was too tired and exhausted.  I took energy from white light and it was magical and peaceful.