Friday, February 23, 2018

The Shadow, soul fragmentation and the wall



The Shadow, Soul Fragmentation & Wall

Subject: A 23 years male, complain of Panic attack causing nausea vomiting, anxiety and colitis at the thought of going outside home. Lack of confidence, trembling of Right hand in anxiety & restlessness as if something is to be done. Afraid of having food outside after Jaundice. Death of father when four and a half year old.

Session:

In Scanning, Right hand indicated a black shadow, a personification-not ready to answer anything. Shadow is counseled and is now ready to go. It is released into white light.  

I am an old man walking along a waterfall. All of a sudden I fall and am dead. People bury me. I am moving up looking like a small brown bird. Now I sit on a tree. I have to do some work at home. (Help of divine light given). I finish my work. I move ahead in the form of a light going towards big light.

(Silence).............long pause............ I am a 5 year school boy going home in rickshaw. My parents are waiting for me at home. I talk to my father. We are happy. The process, going school, coming back home and talking to father, continue till 12th class. We are happy. [Healing (Soak happiness and confidence within) is done.  I am happy.

I am standing and watching a big wall. I am about 18 or 19. There is nothing around the wall. [Healing is done] The Wall is falling and I am going up. I am climbing bright white stairs.  There is no land under my feet. I am changing into a light and merge into big white light. It seems I rest in white light for quite some time.

Re-Orientation:

1)    I felt a large shadow left my whole right hand and went up.
2)   There is a very big wall opposite the front gate of our home.
3)   I can’t imagine when I saw my father. Talked to him. I lived my school life with my father.
  
After 20 days

1)    I am confident when I go out. No panic attacks
2)   Right hand trembling reduced 70%.
3)   I feel myself more within