Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Why is it like this ???? --A Past life story


Why is it like this ??? – A Past life story.

A teenage girl, shy, afraid of expressing herself having unexplained body pain, fatigue, sleeplessness issue and scary dreams came for past life regression session.

Session......

I am 3 yrs old wearing a pretty pink dress. There is my room full of toys, games, cars, and all. I am very shy girl always afraid of talking to anyone. Here is my mother very loving and caring. But my father never understood me and my feelings.

I am in a school. I am very afraid to answer teacher. I think my answer would be wrong. Now I am in a college. Here no one cares about what you say whether right or wrong you just speak. I am totally changed, all my shyness, cowardice has gone. I have completed my studies.

I am offered a job abroad but my father and elder brother are not agreeing to this proposal. But my mother told that I also have the same right to work as my brother has, so I and my mother decide to go abroad.

We both are abroad and working. After one year we came back. My brother got married. The whole atmosphere of our house has changed after the arrival of his wife. Now everyone understands the importance of one another.

My father’s friend has brought marriage proposal for me after 2 years of my brother’s marriage. I got married. It is an arranged marriage held with all the South Indian rituals. I am very happy with my parent’s decision. My mother-in-law and father-in-law both love me a lot. I and my husband have a very good bonding but sometimes we both fight due to our working hours and stress.

After 2 years we have our baby boy. Everything has changed. He is the cutest child of the world. Everyone loves him a lot. My bonding with my husband is getting more loving slowly and slowly because of child.

I am returning back from work place and meet with an accident with a truck. It is the disastrous moment of my life. I have fractures all over. My lower body is damaged. Doctors refuse further treatment after sometime. I cannot stand ever again. During these days my husband stays whole day with me taking care of me all the time.  My son loves me a lot. It makes me cry and feel that what I always wanted in my childhood, the love of my parents, my brother, I am getting now.

These last days of my life lying in the bed are the most happening days. Both the families are together, all sitting next to me. My mother is entering the room. I want to talk to her but all of a sudden I lost my breath. I am no more. I just wanted to thank my mom for whatever she had done for me, for her love. Those last moments of my life were the happiest moments, but I got the happiness at cost of my severe illness. When I, left the body, my body was still painful. In light, I felt calm and healed. It was an amazing experience.