Thursday, February 15, 2018

Mishappening--Find answers in Past Life


He Came To Find The Answer in Past Life. Why this happened to me? 

An Engineer, born in a poor family, worked very hard to support his family comprising of a son and daughter. His son, aged 17, died within 5 min without any plausible reason. His wife is good but does not speak much. His departed son does not come in his dream. Life seems meaningless now. He came for past life regression to know; Why did it happen to me? Was it pre-destined? Does he want to say anything to me?

Session:

1st Life: I am wearing clothes of a Pandit and am in a temple. I am 30. The year is 1940. I go to the temple early morning and come back in the evening (very detailed description of the hill where the temple was situated). My home is small and my wife serves meal. She doesn’t speak much. I am standing outside the home watching kids play. I don’t have a child. I live life of a Sanyasi. Now I am 50 and sick (visibly started crying…) and not able to go to temple. I am very sad. It is early morning. I am taking bath and going to the hill to the temple. On the way I am fall into the valley and die. My soul reached the temple; there is bright light in the temple. I loved only God.
In light he felt the presence of his departed son’s soul with a smile on the face. When he asked, why did it happen, the son pointed a finger and the subject entered into another life…

2nd Life: I am a strongly built man sitting in a big fort. I am a King aged about 50 years. People call me Sultan. This is year 1313. I have many wives but fewer sons. I command my men to kill other people. Now I am old and it seems that my throne has been taken over by one of my sons. I sense danger to life due to that son….. I am standing in an open area in the back of fort, brooding over my fate. A man is coming towards me cursing as to why I killed his son. He was just 17 years old. He was killed brutally within 5 minutes by your men. We were not at fault. The guards came and took that man away. Some soldiers come and take me to an isolated place inside the fort. I am dying. They have killed me.

In light he felt the man, who had cursed; merge into the soul of his departed son. He was told that it is over between us, now there is no issue. It was pre-destined. After that he found that only master light is there with him. He asked the master light, what should I do now? The answer came….. Keep on working and love God.

Re-Orientation: He said the curse was on me since 1313. I was childless in last life of a Pandit (1940). This means I am suffering for so long with this issue and in this life also my son left me. I am so empty. In the end he was speechless, left my clinic after saying thanks for everything Doctor !!!