Monday, February 5, 2018

Lack of trust and past life link



A 32 yrs unmarried woman in relationship for last 5 years came to know “Why do not I have family life?” The person whom I want to marry is already married. I don’t trust anyone else.

Session…..


I am a girl of 7 years of age and not happy. My mother calls me Imerti. It seems to be India 1919. I am 20 years old wearing Red colored Sari, getting married. I am not beautiful. I am happy to get married. After few years I have a son. Now sometimes my husband fights with me. He is trying to explain me something but I am not interested and don’t want to understand. (He is the same person to whom I wish to get married in this present life.)  I am disturbed. I don’t trust him. My son is 14 yrs. now and my husband has left me. He went with another woman. (That woman is his wife in present life). My son is now 24, getting married. I am happy. I am getting old. I have grey hair. My husband returned back after the other woman died. I have natural death. I am cremated. My whole family was with me. Lesson learnt----Have patience, who so ever is yours, will come back to you !