Friday, February 2, 2018

Karmic connection linked with present life


Karmic connection linked with present life.
A twenty eight year beautiful young woman married for last one and half year came to seek answers. Hers is a love marriage. Her husband is having extra marital affair. She said Doctor Vandana why did I get married to him? I had many options. What is my karmic relation with this person which is carried to this life? Did I have a better option?

Session…

I am a middle aged man wearing white kurta and lungi. I am in my home. There is a woman she is my wife giving me food. There is an old man he is my father. This is a very small house. I have a good shop. I am always happy at my shop. People call me Shankar. I feel I am earning good now.

It’s night. I am with my wife. We do not have much connection. There is lot of difference in our thoughts. We don’t talk much. Life is going like this. Now we have shifted to a big house. My wife looks very sad.

I am always very happy when I come to my shop. In afternoon I go somewhere and take my food under a tree with some other woman. This is a very happy woman. She is very active. Once she came to my shop to buy. We talked a lot with each other. We laugh a lot. Then we started taking food under some tree. When I meet her I feel I should have married this woman. She is a happy & active person. My wife is lazy and always unhappy.
Now I am 40. My father died. We are married for 15 yrs and we do not have any child. I am spending more time at my shop, earning well. I come to home late in the night. I feel something is lacking in my home. I feel I am now 50. The woman does not come to my shop now. I wait for her every day. Now I do not feel good in my shop also. I did not inquire anything about her. My wife feels very neglected. There is no happiness in our married life. We even do not talk to each other.

I look old almost 60. I am alone in my home. My wife died. My shop is closed now. I do not feel like going to my shop. Death came easily. I was alone at home. My last thought was that owning big home, having good earning is of no use if you do not have happy life. Lesson learnt I should have made more efforts to connect with my wife and bring happiness in our lives. My wife is my present life husband. My father is my father-in-law in present life.

In light received the message to remain content as there was no better option.