Friday, February 2, 2018

Why did it happen to me and past life link


A 46 yrs old well to do man came to know why despite having everything in life, he has no child.

PLR Session…..

I am 20 years old and walking continuously. I have left my home. My step mother does not like me and she does not want me to live with her. It’s India and very old times. I walked for many days, crossed many villages on the way and reached a very faraway place.

I am working in a palace. I drive princess’s carriage. Princess started loving me. The king is very old. I am being married to the princess. King died after two years of our marriage. My son is born. I am wearing King’s attire and sitting in a Durbar. There is lot of responsibility of the kingdom on me. I face silent opposition in Durbar because I am not a Royal blood.

I am 30. My 4 year old son died due to illness. My wife is very sad and quiet. She is not even taking proper meals. I put in lot of efforts to make her happy. My Queen remains sad despite my putting in lot of efforts to make her happy. She died within a year of our son’s death. I am very lonely and always thoughtful. My wife was the only person who loved me in life.

I am 50 years and sitting all alone thinking if only my wife, who loved me so much, would have been with me, my life would have been wonderful. I am feeling bad “why we had a child if death of the child was to take my wife away from me”. Life went on as a burden and in loneliness. I am 80 and all alone in the palace. Its night I am dying natural death. Next day the whole city gathered in my cremation. I am cremated on sandalwood pyre with full honors. My last thought was “the loneliness is killing, one should have a family”. Family is a must.   

Reorientation…….

I got married at the age of 20 years and all our medical reports are normal. We have tried all available infertility treatments but all proved futile.

Perhaps the exclusive thought “we should not have had a child, at least my wife would be live with me” carried by me for a long time in my past life is the reason for my predicament in current life.