Monday, May 7, 2018

A PLR session in client's own words



A PLR Session in Client's own words.

I visited Dr. Vandana Raghuvanshi, a past life regression therapist in Chandigarh and told her that I wish to experience my perfect life and bring back those qualities in my present life.

Session....

I am a woman in my mid early 30s. I am wearing all whites, a pleated skirt, a shirt with frills in front and a hat too. I am looking at a building and it seems I am in formal dress for some work. I reach the top floor of the building. It seems it is a clinic and I am a gynaecologist. My name at the clinic board reads Dr. Henna Henry Matheson.  My husband’s name is Henry Matheson and he is a doctor too. There are expecting women in the room and I am examining them.

Next I am at home at supper time. My husband, a handsome man with brown hair and moustaches is sitting at the table. We have two kids, a son and a daughter about the age of 7 & 9. I work at home too. It seems I cooked and cleaned myself.

As a doctor I am respected but medical profession does not give me happiness. I want to do more than just going to my clinic. Now I am painting and teaching young kids. It is a very fulfilling & satisfying activity. I am very happy and contented doing it. I am happy because this is what I love.
I am in my mid 50s. I am painting in my sizable studio. I love doing it. I have quit as a doctor and now I paint only and love it. I am known for my paintings and have a studio now. I am still equally respected. My husband is no more and my children are away to other cities for their schooling. My husband suffered from tuberculosis. He was coughing blood at the time of his death.

I am at a gathering.  I am not one of the guests. My son and daughter are sitting in the front row. My name is called, I reach the podium and it seems that i am being given a life achievement award by the Mayor of city. I was awarded for the charity hospital I had started after my late husband. It seems to be England.

Next it is time of my death. I knew that it was the time to leave so I wore neat clean clothes and sat on my bed and I departed. It was a very beautiful and peaceful death.

Looking  from above I said this was my dream life. I had a perfect home, a warm family, my husband loved me, I was recognised for both my profession and my passion and people knew me as an artist. I did charity and my work was recognised and honoured. This is my dream life. I move up further. I am a bright white light, there is my master Soul and the group of souls.  I went to the master soul to pay respect and thanked him for such a wonderful  journey . I got his blessings.