Thursday, May 17, 2018

Self actualisation via PLR session



Self actualization via Past life regression session

She said I came to you for my curiosity. A past life regression session  shared by person who regressed.

Session

I am a 16 years old girl wearing a Punjabi suit with covered head. I am inside Golden Temple in Amritsar. I have come here to devote my life to serve my faith in defiance to the wishes of my family. I live here. I am about the age of 22 and leave. Now I am in Mount Abu in Rajasthan.  I am a Brahma Kumari now. I am now in my late 20’s, popular and teach small groups. I spend most of my time reading, meditating, and giving speeches.  

Now i am in my 30s and crying (visibly sobbing). I am forced to leave Braham Kumari centre. Three of the other Braham Kumris in the centre got together and accused me of something i have not done. I do not look for the cause as that is not important (recognizes the main person behind that plan as a girl who comes to the same gym she visits in present life).

I leave the centre and go back to Punjab and start teaching in school. I am wearing a black Saree, sindoor and a bindi. I married the physical education teacher in the same school and have a son. My husband loves me immensely. I care for him and my son but i am too detached to be in my own shell. My husband loves and cares a lot but nothing could bring me out of my shell. I am nearing end 40’s and my husband has given up and lost the spark in his eyes. Now he knew my soul was not his.

I am in between 55-60, start to meditate and prepare to depart. It seems I have got HOLD OF MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN.  My husband has realized the change and loves me so much that he tries to copy me to depart along with me as he does not want to stay after me. But that is not his soul journey and I feel helpless as I cannot explain this to him.

I wake up early morning wake my husband up, hug him, say goodbye and tell him it is time to depart.  I take a bath, wear pure white clothes, have tea with my husband and sat on the chair holding his hand and departed.

I am being cremated.  He carried my last rights and is sad. I cannot move up so I am going back to tell him that I too loved him and to promise to be together again. I ask for his forgiveness and i move up after he forgave me.

Lesson  learnt:  SELF REALIZATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEOPLE’s APPRECIATION. Thanks Dr. Raghuvanshi for the wonderful experience.