Sunday, May 6, 2018

Weird dream and PLR session


Weird dream and PLR session.

She, a resident of UK, contacted me to know the reason of her Weird dream experience off and on for the last 20 years. In the dream the man is always same. Sometimes he says loneliness is a big problem. She is totally drained of her energy, remains irritated and angry whole day after sex. She got married at the age of 18 (arranged marriage) and got divorced after 2 years for none of her faults. Now she is 40. Whenever she came close to any man and thought of marriage something happened and the person just left her. She said, Doctor Vandana, I think this particular man of my dream is linked to my past life.

Session…..

1st life----
I am standing in a home in a village. It’s Punjab. A tall man wearing Kurta and Chadar is saying something to me (it is strange that he is my ex-husband). There is an older woman (mother of my ex-husband). My age is 25 and I do not have any kid. I am fair and very short in height. I am wearing payal. Now I am going out towards a huge Peepal tree. Now I am below the tree and looking up (she started crying with fear there was lot of catharsis with fear. It went for long time. Her fear and fright reaction was at the score of more than 100%. She could calm down only after SRT work).

When asked what happened, She said a man is sitting on peepal tree with a water pitcher in hand but he is not alive. He is something else. He is looking at me. Now I am back, people are watching me. Something wrong happened to me. I am laughing loudly. Now no one talks to me. My husband also does not talk to me. My husband and mother-in-law remain quiet.  I am very abnormal now. I keep my hair open. I fight with everybody. People are afraid of me. They say that ghost has possessed me.
I roam here and there. Sometimes I go and sit below the peepal tree. It is 1915. It seems that I was born here before and have seen this peepal tree in my some other life also. I am 32 and standing near a pond. I feel I have jumped. I am no more. People called me Bano. My husband cremated me.

(As a therapist I decided her to take to her life in which she has seen that particular peepal tree before.)

2nd life….
Ours is a mud house and I live with my parents. I am 14 yrs old girl.  There are many pitchers lying around. We are Kumhars and make pitchers. A boy comes to our home off and on. He is 18 years old. He repairs the wheel and also takes our pitchers. We live in Kumhar village and he lives a little far. He is not Kumhar. It seems so strange that there is peepal tree somewhere near my home and in between the his village and my village. The kutcha road links that village to our Kumhar village. It is 1837.

The boy (the man who comes in my dream for the last 20 years in my present life) visits us frequently and always looks at me. My parents know that he looks at me. One day my people caught him below that peepal tree and hit him.  Some one hit on his head and he died. He is 19 years. I am not feeling good.

I am 20. When I go under the tree I feel he is watching.  Sometimes I feel he is behind me. “Ajeeb si Zid hai usai”. I am getting married. “mere hathon par menhdi lagi hui hai.”. When my mother tied Kalira on my wrist I felt he is present there and watching me.

I am with my husband in his home. My husband is a good person but I am not getting attached to him because the boy watches me. I could not get close to my husband. I told this to my husband. I am wearing black thread in my neck and hands but nothing helps.

My husband died due to fever. I am 29. My father-in-law is very good person (he is my present life grandfather). I am sitting below the peepal tree. He is watching me from above. He is holding a pitcher taken from our home. I am getting older but he looks of the same age. Now I am 40. I am alone in the home. I feel good now. I do not feel lonely because I know someone is here and watching me.

It is evening time. I am now 55. Today I am very angry on this boy. Whole life he remained after me. Due to my anger my head started hurting. Suddenly blood comes out of my nose and I died immediately. Villagers are cremating me. It is so strange that this is the same area where I was cremated in my last life. There is so much heaviness in my heart. I am not able to bear it. (Healing done and she said now heaviness is lifted from my heart.)

(As a therapist, I decided to do healing so that the soul on the tree across time and space can be liberated to light.) After my work she said four lights, angels, are there cremating his body that was thrown down. This is not happening in the area where the people from our village are cremated in routine. This is somewhere else. He had a mother, it seems they were poor, it looks she is watching cremation sitting in her hut. Now he is in the form of white light and surrounded by those four lights going upwards. He is saying to me forgive me and thank you. I also told him forgive me and thank you. I also asked forgiveness from his mother.

(As a therapist I brought her back to her own cremation) Here she felt her physical body turned into ashes, I guided her to light. She took rest in the light. She felt a lot of white energy flowers shower falling on her.

Reorientation….


She said, Doctor Vandana, I am feeling so much lightness in my shoulders and heart now. She told, may be, I am 40 but it is so strange I always felt like 18 years old in this present life. It is so strange that from 20 years I am living in fear of that face, a boy, but now I feel so much sympathy for him. Doctor, you are an angel to me and master light for him. I am so happy that we could liberate him also. I am feeling free. Thank you for every thing.