Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Life between life experiences



LBL Experiences:

LBL session experiences bring amazing peace and wisdom. The blessings leave a deep impression on the soul and it feels like a confirmation of the path chosen by the soul.

In my first life I had been through child abuse and also had a lover who left me and never came back. I had learnt that men are not trustworthy and maybe that was the answer to my failed relationships and the fact I did not trust men. In this session in white light my master soul reassured me that I have to wait for some time as currently it is not the right time to meet my soul mate in present life. I was blessed and felt refreshed and rested in white light. It seemed my soul mate was there standing and waiting, i got a feeling that he already knew me and he knew one day we would be together. The peace and serenity that one feels after the blessings not only reflects in day to day activity but also on the face. One feels detached!

I terminated my second life at the age of 17 by cutting my wrist.... when my soul departed I was not a bright light like in my first session. My soul seemed like grey powder. It was very disturbing. Once I reached the white light, my master soul was there waiting but furious. I asked my master soul why did I suffer in all the 4 lives I regressed to, why did i always end up being deserted by parents and lover and why was i to suffer. The Master soul was furious, gave me a glance and turned its back as a punishment. I was only allowed to rest there in the white light but my master soul did not interact with me. It was a horrifying experience.

I rested there for 7 years before my next life and felt pure, transformed and a part of white light. I experienced the anger of Master soul indicating that suicide was not acceptable in the universal laws. While resting in white light, i experienced immense peace and a feeling that i had a life purpose higher than i had thought and i should find out what it is. I learnt that “PEACE COMES FROM FORGIVENESS”.

I had departed a very difficult, both physically and emotionally, 3rd life. I reached the white light my master soul and the soul mates were there. This time also the master soul was not happy with my typical question. I got an impression that master soul wanted me to leave fooling myself, wasting time and to look within for answers. At this point i could recognize one of my soul mates and it was Steve Jobs. The soul mate i was supposed to meet in this life was waiting again and giving me a sarcastic smile indicating that I was the reason for my own confused state of mind. I learnt that one should never do unjust to anyone. Departed soul is always very concerned about the body after it leaves the body, it never departs unless the body is taken care of and also how the body is handled leaves an impression on the soul. After each journey soul knows exactly where it has gone wrong but it is important for the soul to be able to carry all lessons from each life and apply them in the current life. That is how the soul would start being on higher journey, or at least this is my understanding so far.